Europlan was the winning participant in the process, and was awarded the contract for Workstations, Screens, Tambour Storage, Task Seating and Soft Seating, Collaborative Furniture and Personal Storage. Display mounts were an integral part of the workstation solution, and Atdec provided a range of custom multi-display configurations.
- Auckland transport were looking to mount between five and six 24” screens for their workstations
- All visual equipment and input devices were wired and required high capacity cable management systems integrated within the mount
- They sought a solution that was modular in nature, with the ability to handle all the screens off one pole
- The screens were positioned in two rows for optimal viewing
- A combination of dynamic (AWM-AD) and varying-length articulated arms (AWM-A71 and AWM-A46) were mounted on a 750mm post
- Cables were managed neatly through monitor arm channels and posts
- Black was chosen to complement the office furniture design