The AWMS-1340 is a single 130mm monitor arm attached to a 400mm post. Modular, adaptable and upgradeable design. Modular, adaptable and upgradeable design. Built from lightweight and yet durable aluminium, the mount can be easily recycled at the end of its life.
This solution is part of the Atdec modular family and consists of the following individual components:
1 x AWM-P40G post and 1 x AWM-A13 display arm
Choose your preferred desk fixing option (not included).
Ideal for: Displays up to 34”. The 130mm display arm can be installed in any of the four channels on the 400mm post. The compact design offers a high range of adjustability for areas with limited available space.
Upgrades: Can be upgraded to support additional display in a back-to-back configuration.
- Flat screen monitors: maximum load up to 12kg
- Curved screen monitors: maximum load up to 8kg
- Improves ergonomics of any workplace and saves valuable desk space
- Modular, adaptable and upgradeable design
- Easy to install and re-configure with quick display release and arm fixing mechanism
- Made of durable aluminium that can be easily recycled at the end of life
- Advanced cable management
- Choice of desk mounting options
- Available in Silver, Black or White finish
Learn more about Atdec modular mounts.
|Upgradable to carry additional display||Yes|
|Colour Options||Silver, black or white|
|Desk fixing options||Not included, choose your preferred option (sold separately)|
|Minimum display weight, kg||0.00|
|Flat screen: maximum supported weight, kg||12.00|
|Curved screen: maximum supported weight, kg||8|
|VESA mounting hole pattern||75x75, 100x100|
|Minimum desk thickness||Desk fixing not included, choose your option|
|Maximum desk thickness allowed (mm)||Desk fixing not included, choose your option|
|Rotation around pole||-|
|Tilt adjustment||45° upward and 25°downward|
|Pan adjustment||90° left and 90° right|
|Landscape to portrait screen rotation||Yes|