The AWMS-HX40 is a heavy duty monitor arm attached to a 400mm post. Its spring-assisted design with three points of articulation enables effortless adjustment from a seated position even for heavy displays. It supports monitors up to 14kg and will work well with any curved, large or all-in-one PC display.
This solution is part of the Atdec modular family and consists of the following individual components:
1 x AWM-LTH Heavy duty tilt head, 1 x AWM-AHX dynamic arm, 1 x AWM-LC channel clamp and 1 x AWM-P40 400mm post.
Choose your preferred desk fixing option (not included).
Ideal for: Curved monitors, heavy and large display, and all-in-one PCs. Spring-assisted arm provides the ultimate in ergonomic support and allows the display to be adjusted effortlessly from a seated position.
Upgrades: Additional arms can be added to create either dual or triple display configurations. The display mounting head can be replaced with the AWM-LR dual crossbar (sold separately).
- 75 x 75 or 100 x 100 VESA. Recommended load: 6-14kg
- VESA compatibility can be extended to 200 x 100 or 200 x 200 using AC-AP-2020 adapter plate (sold separately)
- Arm reach: 597mm
- Landscape to portrait monitor rotation
- Glare control and optimal viewing angle adjustment via tilt and pan capabilities
- Focal distance control
- Ergonomic spring-assisted movement for easy adjustment
- Small footprint
- Modular, adaptable and upgradeable design
- Available in Silver, Black or White finish
- Sleek, supple design
- Made of durable aluminium that can be easily recycled at the end of life
- Simple assembly using modular parts
- Spring-tension visual gauge to assist with multiple desk installations
- 20-degree tool-free monitor tilt adjustment
- Built-in optional arm rotation stopper to prevent interference with walls or desk partitions
- Choice of desk mounting options
- Advanced cable management
Learn more about Atdec modular mounts.
Curved screens: the weight capacity of Atdec mounts is based on regular, flat-screen displays with the VESA fixing located near the midpoint. Curved displays, deep devices (such as all-in-one PCs) and offset VESA locations exert additional leverage on the mount. This extra load can cause the capacity of the mount to be exceeded, even though the weight may be within the stated range. Please contact Atdec if you would like further information.
|Upgradable to carry additional display||Yes|
|Colour Options||Silver, black or white|
|Desk Fixing Type||Choose Desk Fixing|
|Minimum display weight, kg||6|
|Maximum display weight, kg||14|
|VESA mounting hole pattern||75x75, 100x100|
|Minimum desk thickness||Desk fixing not included, choose your option|
|Maximum desk thickness allowed (mm)||Desk fixing not included, choose your option|
|Spring assisted height adjustability||Yes|
|Rotation around pole||-|
|Landscape to portrait screen rotation||Yes|
|Maximum arm reach (mm)||597|