Founded in 1993 in Minneapolis by a group of three experienced investment specialists, Varde has now grown to a team of 90 professionals and over 210 support staff. At offices around the globe, Varde’s investment experts collaborate in cross-functioning teams to create maximum returns for their clients.
For its new office at its headquarters in Minneapolis, Varde wanted ergonomic workspaces with large, multi-monitor displays. Rainbow Office Design, on behalf of Varde, engaged Atdec to find an efficient mounting solution.
- Each workstation required either dual or triple monitor mounts with minimal encroachment on the limited desk space, as well as flexible focal distance adjustment.
- Positioning of monitors had to complement sit-to-stand workstations, with a comfortable focal distance for users.
- Needed easy above-the-desk access to power and cables for convenience, and to allow for effective utilisation of below-desk space.
- Up to three large monitors of max. 560 mm width needed to be freely adjustable within a small space.
- Wanted the ability to create larger displays through the combination of multiple monitors with perfect alignment.
- The AWMS-2-4640 & AWMS-3-4640 system of a post and dual or triple monitor arms was a neat and space-efficient way to support up to three monitors.
- Positioning the monitors right at the back of the workstation maximised desk space while achieving optimal focal distance for users at sit-to-stand workstations.
- The AWM-HS slider accessory enabled easy horizontal movement of the monitors, permitting adjustment of large monitors even in triple formation. Monitors can be used independently or in combination, while maintaining a comfortable focal distance.
- Perfect symmetry of the mounting system meant perfect alignment of monitors when brought together.
- Integration of Atdec’s intelligent above-desk power module (APM) into the monitor arm achieved a streamlined appearance, while the combination of USB-A and USB-C ports allowed both old and new devices to be charged safely and quickly.
- The mounting system worked perfectly with the above-desk power modules, preventing tangling of cables beneath the desks and enabling power savings when not in use.