The AWMS-2-4640 is a dual 460mm arm combination attached to a 400mm post. The two arms can be installed in a dual row side-by-side or back-to-back configuration. Display height, optimal viewing angle and orientation can be set to individual requirements. Built from lightweight and yet durable aluminium, the mount can be easily recycled at the end of its life.
This solution is part of the Atdec modular family and consists of the following individual components:
1 x AWM-P40G post and 2 x AWM-A46 display arms.
Choose your preferred desk fixing option (not included).
Ideal for: Displays up to 32” in a landscape or portrait orientation. The two 460mm arms can be installed in a side-by-side or back-to-back configuration in any of the four channels of the 400mm post. Perfect for screen real estate-demanding applications and multi-user environments in applications where display height does not require frequent adjustment.
Upgrades: One or both display mounting heads can be replaced with the AWM-HN notebook holder (sold separately). Free post channels can accommodate additional arms to create multi-display, notebook or tablet combinations.
- Flat screen monitors: maximum load up to 12kg per monitor
- Curved screen monitors: maximum load up to 8kg per monitor
- Improves ergonomics of any workplace and saves valuable desk space
- Modular, adaptable and upgradeable design
- Easy to install and re-configure with quick display release and arm fixing mechanism
- Built-in optional arm rotation limiters to prevent interference with walls, partitions or other displays
- Made of durable aluminium that can be easily recycled at the end of life
- Advanced cable management
- Choice of desk mounting options
- Available in Silver, Black or White finish
Learn more about Atdec modular mounts.
|Upgradable to carry additional display||Yes|
|Colour Options||Silver, black or white|
|Desk fixing options||Not included, choose your preferred option (sold separately)|
|Minimum display weight, kg||0.00|
|Flat screen: maximum supported weight, kg||12.00|
|Curved screen: maximum supported weight, kg||8|
|VESA mounting hole pattern||75x75, 100x100|
|Minimum desk thickness||Desk fixing not included, choose your option|
|Maximum desk thickness allowed (mm)||Desk fixing not included, choose your option|
|Spring assisted height adjustability||No|
|Rotation around pole||360°|
|Tilt adjustment||+45 /- 25°|
|Landscape to portrait screen rotation||Yes|